Thursday, June 10, 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm
A meeting of the Fire Station Building Committee
CHAIR’S STATEMENT: This meeting is being recorded. If any other persons present are doing the same you must notify the chairperson at this time.
1. Call to Order and Roll Call by Chairperson
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes from May 13, 2021.
3. Temporary Fire Station report. Updates from Neil Joyce.
4. Updates from Dennis Ross, and/or Katrina.
5. Either discuss in open meeting the status of the Purchase and Sales Agreement for Main and Coombs and matters related thereto, and/or vote to go in to Executive Session to consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property at Main Street and Coombs Avenue if the Chair declares that an open meeting may have detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.
EXECUTIVE SESSION MAY BE CALLED
Please note that the list of topics was comprehensive at the time of posting, however, the public body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice. Posted in accordance with M.G.L.c 30A § 18-25.
132 722 6927
More ways to join
Join by video system
You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 132 722 6927
Posted to: Public Safety Comm.