Mayor's Task Force on Domestic Violence
Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 1:00 pm until 2:00 pm
Town Hall 2nd Floor Meeting Room
A meeting of the Mayor's Task Force Against Domestic Violence
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMITTEE: Mayor’s Domestic Violence Task Force
PLACE: Town Hall Meeting Room
DATE: January 10, 2018
TIME: 1 p.m.
- Call to Order
CHAIRMAN STATEMENT: If any person present is recording this meeting you must notify the chairperson at this time.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Membership Update
- Website Review
- Status of available funds-how much we have and timeline for spending
- CAC Flag Raising Event in April
- Future Programming
- Next Meeting
EXECUTIVE SESSION MAY BE CALLED
Please note that the list of topics was comprehensive at the time of posting, however, the public body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice. Posted in accordance with M.G.L.c 30A § 18-25.
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Town Hall Conference Room
The meeting was called to order at 1:01 p.m.
Members present: Karen Friedman (KF), Mary Kociela (MK), Ilana Gerjuoy (IG), Mark Williams (MW). Guest: Madeline from NELCWIT
- Will need replacement for Rudy Renaud
- Looked at website and discussed adding a statement about domestic violence IG will write one
- Everyone will look into what non-profit organizations we can add to website and discuss next meeting
- Joann Leonard will tak the place of the NELCWITs spot on the task force – Madeline will ask her to email KF a resume
- Discussed Flag raising for Child Abuse Day scheduled for April 6th with a rain date of April 18th. Federal St. School children will sing. We will use same flyer as last year. KF will try to recreate. Will need a Proclamation from the Mayor and MW will let Chief Haigh know the date of the event.
- MW will check with Elizabeth regard what funds we have.
- Future Programming will be discussed at next meeting.
- Next meeting will be February 14th.
We adjourned at 1:30 p.m.
Posted to: Domestic Violence Task Force