Tuesday, March 23, 10:00 am until 11:00 am
Pursuant to the March 12, 2020 Executive Order of the Governor Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, members of the public can access the meeting only through telephone. Public access will be available by calling 1-408-418-
NOTICE OF MEETING
Inhabitants of the Town of Greenfield:
You are hereby notified that there will be a meeting of:
Public Body: Greenfield Retirement Board
Date: March 23, 2021
Time: 10:00 A.M.
Location: City Hall, 2nd Fl Conf Room
OR 1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 132 228 0520
• Topics anticipated to be discussed:
1) New Members, Deceased Retirees, New Retirees
2) 3(8)(c)Liability on Redeposit’s, Buy Backs, Transfers
3) Review Financial Statements, Mail
4) PERAC Memos & Opinions, Workshops & Seminars
8) Approve Warrants
9) Next Meeting
11) Topics that the Chair did not reasonably anticipated
* Please note that the list of topics in this notice was comprehensive at the time of posting, however the public body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice.
Executive session may be called.
Posted to: Retirement