NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMITTEE: Human Rights Commission of Greenfield
PLACE: REMOTE Greenfield, Massachusetts
DATE: Monday March 8, 2021-Remote
TIME: 6:00 P.M. - 7:30 PM
1. Call to Order
2. CHAIRPERSON STATEMENT: If any person present is recording this meeting you must notify the Chairperson at this time.
3. Roll Call
4. Draft minutes February 8, 2021 meeting.
5. Public Open Forum
6. Announcement of appointment of new Police Department liason for HRC.
7. Recommendations from the Subcommittee * see addendum below
8. Old Business-sub-committee items from February meeting./Incident/Complaint Form
9. . New Business-any item arising since the posting of this agenda.
10. Announcements- Upcoming Public Events
EXECUTIVE SESSION MAY BE CALLED
Please note that the list of topics was comprehensive at the time of posting. This body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in the notice. Posted in accordance with M.G.L. c30A s 18
132 635 8221
Join by video system
You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 132 635 8221
Posted to: Human Rights