1. Call to Order
2. CHAIRPERSON STATEMENT: If any person present is recording this meeting you must notify the Chairperson at this time.(5 minutes)
3. Roll Call
4. Draft minutes March 8, 2021 meeting.
5. Comments from the CHair (10 minutes)
6. Public Open Forum (10 minutes, or as needed)
7. Sub-Committee Recommendations (20 minutes)
Establish direct access to web interface where forms are received and/or create an HRC email address.
Have city’s legal counsel review documents for issue, with primary focus on complainant privacy, anonymity, and public record.
Pending approval from city’s legal counsel, adopt intake form as presented, with investigation procedures provided to complainants immediately following submission of intake form.
Pending approval from the city’s legal counsel, adopt investigation procedures as process for all future HRC complaints.
a) Mission Statement
b) Complaint/Incident Form.
8. Old Business-sub-committee (10 minutes, if needed)
9. New Business-any item arising since the established agenda deadline of the Monday before the HRC meeting.
10. Announcements- April 26th 6PM HRC extra meeting. Next month HRC meeting is May 10th 6PM.
EXECUTIVE SESSION MAY BE CALLED
132 632 5673
More ways to join
Join by video system
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 132 632 5673
Posted to: Human Rights