Ways & Means FY2022 Budget Meeting
Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 5:30 pm
via Webex (link to be provided via Agenda)
Fiscal Year 2022 Budget Discussions Meetings
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMITTEE: WAYS AND MEANS COMMITTEE
PLACE: Webex Conferencing System
DATE: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
To join via computer:
To join via phone:
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 132 355 7221
- . Call to Order
CHAIR STATEMENT: This meeting is being recorded and videotaped by the Ways & Means Committee and GCTV-15. If any other persons present are doing the same you must notify the chairperson at this time.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes – None.
- Suspend Rules of Procedure - Rules of Procedure, 8 Order and Disposition of Business.
- Public Hearing - None
- Motions –
- Authorize 5 to 7 year lease to procure an ambulance not to exceed a financed price of $295,000.
- Appropriate $90,000 from Fund 8402 Capital Stabilization for DPW Gravel Crushing Costs.
- Appropriate $35,000 from Fund 8402 Capital Stabilization for DPW Yard HVAC Upgrades.
- Appropriate $100,000 for the Sidewalk Replacement Program.
- Appropriate $100,000 for the Highway Road Program.
- Appropriate $145,000 for Equipment & Related Costs of GCET Expansion and Customer Installation.
- Appropriate $492,687 for the Reconstruction of Sanderson Street.
- Appropriate $350,000 for the Design and Construction of a City Skate Park.
- Appropriate $50,000 for Beacon Park Recreation Upgrades.
- Appropriate $574,205 for Sewer Upgrades, Repairs & Replacement for Reconstruction of Sanderson Street.
- Appropriate $469,525 for Water Upgrades, Repairs & Replacement for Reconstruction of Sanderson Street.
- Appropriate $1,350,000 for the Police Station Update & Reconfiguration.
- Appropriate $200,000 for Replacement of a Water Dump Truck.
- Appropriate $25,000 for a Water Rates Study, Asset Management & Emergency Response.
- Appropriate $91,000 for Waste Water Treatment Plant Electrical Upgrades.
- Budget Discussion (please have your budget information available)
- Mayor’s FY2022 Capital Budget with the following Departments:
- Department of Public Works
- Other business
- Next meeting Thursday, April 15, 2021, at 5:30 pm, Webex Conferencing System
- Executive Presentation of FY2022 Operating Budget
EXECUTIVE SESSION MAY BE CALLED
Please note that the list of topics was comprehensive at the time of posting, however, the public body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice. Posted in accordance with M.G.L.c 30A § 18-25.
Posted to: City Council