Thursday, June 10, 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm
A meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals
GREENFIELD ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
https://greenfieldma.my.webex.com/greenfieldma.my/j.php?MTID=med4331881ec8318a465ad3fdd50cb774 Meeting number (access code): 132 197 1434
Join by phone: +1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Thursday, June 10, 2021
*** 7:00 p.m. ***
AGENDA – Revised May 24, 2021
CHAIRS STATEMENT: This meeting is being recorded. If any other persons present are doing the same you must notify the chairperson at this time.
- Call to Order
- Public Hearings:
- 7:00 p.m.(Continued from May 13, 2021): Application of Greenfield Greenery, LLC for property located at 493 Leyden Road (Assessor’s Tax Map R21, Lot 1), which is located in the Rural Residential (RC) Zoning District, for a special permit pursuant to Sections 200-4.2(C19), 200-7.17, 200-8.3, 200-8.4, and Appendix A – Table of Uses of the Zoning Ordinance, in order to allow a marijuana cultivation facility at this location.
- 7:15 p.m.: Application of CUCA, Inc. (Terrazza) for property located at 277 Silver Street (Assessor’s Tax Map 113, Lot 7), which is located in the Urban Residential (RA) Zoning District, for a special permit pursuant to Sections 200-6.7(B) and 200-8.3 of the Zoning Ordinance, in order to allow an off-premise sign at the corner of Silver Street and Country Club Road for Terrazza Restaurant.
3. Planning Board Recommendations:
- Application of Larry Roux for property located at 303 Leyden Road (Assessor’s Tax Map R22, Lot 17), which is located in the Rural Residential (RC) Zoning District, for a special permit pursuant to Sections 200-4.2(C21), 200-8.3, and 200-8.4 of the Zoning Ordinance, in order to allow a change of the use group of an existing detached accessory building from Home Office to Accessory Dwelling Unit Detached at this location.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from May 13, 2021.
* Please note that the list of topics in this notice was comprehensive at the time of posting, however the public body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice.
Executive session may be called.
Posted to: Planning & Development