Tuesday, June 8, 4:30 pm
Zoom Remote Meeting
FRANKLIN COUNTY TECHNICAL SCHOOL
Building & Grounds Sub-Committee Meeting
Tuesday June 8, 2021
Location: Zoom Remote Meeting
Time: 4:30 P.M.
BUILDING AND GROUNDS MEMBERS: Don Sluter, Chairman, Angus Dun,
Dennis Grader, Bryan Camden, Paul Doran, Brad Stafford
Due to COVID-19 Public Participation will occur via ZOOM meeting
To eliminate unauthorized individuals from entering the meeting
the following protocols will be implemented:
1. Contact Barb Williams at: firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your email and phone number that
would be used to access the meeting for verification purposes.
2. Barb Williams will then provide you with the email link and password to enter the meeting
3. You will be directed to the waiting room and invited in after verification of your information
This meeting is being held fully remotely in accordance with the Governor of Massachusetts’
March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c. Section 20.
Minutes of this meeting will be available as soon as possible.
1. Call to Order Building & Grounds
2. Approval of the B&G Minutes of the May 5, 2021meeting Vote
III. Paperwork and Surveyor plan update
IV. Revised Site Plan based on Conversation with Sara Campbell update
VI. Adjourn Vote
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
cc: Richard J. Martin, Superintendent; Brian Spadafino, Principal; Russ Kaubris, Business Manager; Richard Kuklewicz, School Committee Chairm
Posted to: Franklin County Tech School