Meeting Notice Greenfield Historical Commission
Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
John Zon Community Center, 35 Pleasant Street
CHAIR’S STATEMENT: This meeting is being recorded. If any other persons present are doing the same you must notify the chairperson at this time.
Called to order at:
Approval of meeting minutes (circulated by email).
- Demolition delay ordinance discussion
- Preservation award final draft
- Library building sale and future use
- Report from Community Preservation Commission-JP
- Petty Plain property
- Collaboration with Historic Society and MOIH Greenfield’s 275th
* Please note that the list of topics in this notice was comprehensive at the time of posting, however the Commission may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice. Executive Sessions may be called.
Posted to: Planning & Development