Economic Development Committee
Tuesday, January 11, 6:00 pm
via Webex (Link will be posted on the agenda)
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMITTEE: ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
PLACE: Webex Conferencing System
DATE: Tuesday January 11, 2022
TIME: 6:00 PM
To join via computer:
To join via phone:
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 2632 824 3925
To view the full agenda:
- Call to Order
CHAIR STATEMENT: This meeting is being recorded by the Economic Development Committee. If any other persons present are doing the same you must notify the chairperson at this time.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes – October 12, 2021
- Public Hearings - None
- Clean up of 294 - 296 - 298 Federal Street
- Clarification of Title for 294 - 296 - 298 Federal Street
- City's liability for selling a site if remediation is not compete
- Public Involvement Plan (PIP)
- Declare Real Estate located at 294-296 Federal Street, units located in the 298 Federal Street building as surplus property and transfers to Mayor for sale.
- Authorize the Mayor to Sell City property located at 294-296 Federal Street, units located in the 298 Federal Street building.
- New Business
- Old Business
- Next Meeting – February 8, 2022, 6:00 pm, City Hall Meeting Room, 2nd Floor, or via Webex, if required.
EXECUTIVE SESSION MAY BE CALLED
Please note that the list of topics was comprehensive at the time of posting, however, the public body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice. Posted in accordance with M.G.L.c 30A § 18-25.
Posted to: City Council