Thursday, May 12, 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm
A meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals
GREENFIELD ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
https://greenfieldma.my.webex.com/greenfieldma.my/j.php?MTID=m74e96780e74eaa4a96c5cdb091b776ba Meeting number (access code): 2632 167 6495, Password: SRte5NWcA73
Join by phone: +1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Thursday, May 12, 2022
*** 7:00 p.m. ***
CHAIRS STATEMENT: This meeting is being recorded. If any other persons present are doing the same you must notify the chairperson at this time.
- Call to Order
- Public Hearings:
- 7:00 p.m.: Application of Katrina Pacheco, RA of Pacheco Ross Architects, P.C. (on behalf of the City of Greenfield) for property located at 10 & 12 Coombs Avenue, 33 & 35-39 Main Street, which is located in the Central Commercial (CC) Zoning District, for a variance and site plan approval pursuant to Sections 200-8.4 and 200-8.7 of the Zoning Ordinance, in order to reduce the 8 foot landscape buffer requirement along Coombs Avenue to 0; and to reduce the required open space from 15% for new development to 7% at this location.
- 7:15 p.m.: Application of PV Squared for property located at 382 Adams Road (Assessor’s Tax Map R07, Lot 3), which is located in the Rural Residential (RC) Zoning District, for a special permit pursuant to Sections 200-4.2(C17); 200-7.16; and 200-8.3 of the Zoning Ordinance, in order to allow the installation of a 8.1 kW DC ground-mounted PV array consisting of 18 panels at this location.
- 7:30 p.m.: Application of Daniel Kelleher & Frank Trapanese for property located at 40 Stetson Drive (Assessor’s Tax Map R20, Lot 34), which is located in the Rural Residential (RC) Zoning District, for a special permit pursuant to Sections 200-4.2(C13); and 200-8.3 of the Zoning Ordinance, for a kennel license to allow for four (4) dogs at this location.
- 7:45 p.m.: Application of Roundabout Books, Inc. for property located at 85 Pierce Street (Assessor’s Tax Map 82, Lot 43), which is located in the Urban Residential (RA) Zoning District, for a special permit pursuant to Sections 200-6.1(C1); 200-6.1 (E); 200-6.5(A6); and 200-8.3 of the Zoning Ordinance, in order to change the existing non-conforming use from approximately 50% warehousing, 25% offices, and 25% fabrication to approximately 40% warehousing, 50% retail, and 10% offices; and to continue the existing non-conforming rear yard setback of 10 feet; and to allow the reduction of off-street parking from 21 to 12 spaces at this location.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from March 10, 2022.
* Please note that the list of topics in this notice was comprehensive at the time of posting, however the public body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice.
Executive session may be called.
Posted to: Planning & Development