1) Interfaith Council, assembly on Common, November 13th (rain date November 20th) 1:30pm – 4:00pm, December 11th 1:30pm – 4:00pm (rain date December 18th)
2) Christina Crocker/Girl Scout Troop 40566, sign on Common and lawn signs on tree belts December 3rd – 10th
3) 10 Forward LLC who holds an annual general on-premise all alcohol liquor license at 10 Fiske Avenue, change of liquor license manager to Alexandrea Noonan, change of ownership interest/LLC Members, change of Officers/Directors/LLC Managers
4) 10 Forward LLC, Common Victualler license at 10 Fiske Avenue for new owners
5) Transfer of annual restaurant on-premise beer & wine license from Village Food Services LLC to WYN PIZZA INC dba Village Pizza Shop to be exercised at 42 Bank Row with Walter Pacheco as manager
6) WYN PIZZA INC, Common Victualler license at 42 Bank Row for new owner
7) Circle K Massachusetts LLC who holds an annual off-premise package store beer & wine license at 223 Mohawk Trail, change of officers/Directors/LLC Managers
8) Eversource, petition to install one utility pole at 123 Shelburne Road
9) Annual automatic amusement device, Common Victualler, entertainment at establishment, motor vehicle dealer, public way use, & vendor license renewals
10) Annual liquor license renewals
11) Updates from Mayor’s Office
This list of topics was complete as of the time of posting, however the Licensing Commissioners may consider or take action on items that were unforeseen by the Chairman at the time of posting to the extent allowed by law.
Posted to: Licensing on 2022-11-10 09:44:02 (updated 2022-11-10 09:44:02).