Conservation Commission Meeting
Tuesday, January 24, 6:30 pm until 9:30 pm
A meeting of the Conservation Commission
GREENFIELD CONSERVATION COMMISSION MEETING
Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 6:30 PM
Greenfield Department of Planning and Development
Remote Access Online: HERE or by Phone at [+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)]
Meeting ID: [939 0072 9188] Password: 
(Contact the Conservation Agent for Assistance)
AGENDA – Revised January 18, 2023
Pursuant to Bill S.2475 Extending Certain COVID-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, this meeting of the Greenfield Conservation Commission will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found below. Every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on the City of Greenfield website an audio or video recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
Should any technical interruption to the meeting occur and the meeting is suddenly ended, it will not be resumed and all items will be automatically continued to the next scheduled meeting date. Contact the Conservation Agent for more information.
Meeting Access: Remote Access Online https://greenfield-ma-gov.zoom.us/j/93900729188?pwd=N2VnZHhlVXV0YWVVazhYRXZMKzF5UT09 or by Phone at [+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)] Meeting ID: [939 0072 9188] Password: 
- Call to Order
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: January 10, 2023
Schedule of Public Meetings & Hearings
Other Business & Enforcement Updates
- Request for Certificate of Compliance: Verde Drive subdivision (DEP #168-0233)
- Update on police station drainage issue
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of the posting of this agenda
- Enforcement updates
- 42 Spruce Street (Map 87-57) – unauthorized fill and tree removal within wetland buffer zone.
- 21 Spring Terrace (Map 65-9) – unauthorized construction within Riverfront Area.
- 286 Plain Road (Map R34-10) – unauthorized construction within Riverfront Area.
- 637 Colrain Road (Map R35-7) – unauthorized filling of wetlands.
- 8 Conway Drive (Map 49-24) – unauthorized fill of Riverfront Area.
Project Monitoring, Correspondence, & Site Visit Scheduling
- List of active Order of Conditions and updates.
- 125 Mohawk Trail Route 2A (DEP #: 168-0323, Exp. 10/17/2025) – Hotel and two additional buildings.
- 34 Glenbrook Drive (DEP #: 168-0327, Exp. 1/21/2023) – Solar array installation.
- Adams Road (DEP #: 168-0328, Exp. 7/13/2023) – Retaining wall installation.
- 1417 Bernardston Road (DEP #: 168-0329, Exp. 10/21/2023) – Solar array installation.
- 225-245 Mohawk Trail (DEP #: 168-0339, Exp. 5/11/2024) – Tree cutting and slope restoration.
- 43 Country Club Road (DEP #: 168-0345, Exp. 8/13/2024) – Bridge repairs.
- 95 River Street (DEP#: 168-0346, Exp. 10/21/2024) – Building renovations.
- 195 Mill Brook Road (DEP #: 168-0319, Exp. 9/22/2023) – Solar Project.
- 739 Bernardston Road (DEP #: 168-0336, Exp. 5/18/2024) – Center School construction.
- 60 James Street (DEP #: 168-0337, Exp. 6/18/2023) – Single-family home.
- Wisdom Way/River Street/Mill Street Intersection (DEP #: 168-0338, Exp. 10/27/2023) – Roadway improvements.
- Rear Linwood Street (DEP #: 168-0341, Exp. 5/28/2024) – Franklin County Fairgrounds slope stabilization and wetlands restoration.
- 31 Nash’s Mill Road (DEP #: 168-0347, Exp. 5/13/2027) - Greenfield Swimming Pool annual maintenance.
- Area adjacent to the Greenfield 28W Substation on Power Court (DEP #: 168-0348, Exp. - 7/6/2025) Greenfield 28W Line Rebuild Project
- 105 Newton Street (DEP #: 168-0350, Exp. 11/22/2025) Construction of three storage buildings
- Health Camp Road (DEP #: 168-0351, Exp. 12/28/2025) Utility structure relocation
Set Next Meeting Date: Tuesday, February 14th, 2023 at 6:30 PM
Conservation Comm. on 2023-01-13 12:44:06 (updated 2023-01-18 09:51:14).