Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 7:00 pm
FCTS E-mail distribution and web posting: Thursday July 2, 2020
FRANKLIN COUNTY TECHNICAL SCHOOL DISTRICT COMMITTEE
Date: Wednesday July 8, 2020 Place: Remote Zoom Meeting
82 Industrial Boulevard
Time: 7:00 P.M. Turners Falls, MA 01376
Phone: 413-863-4239 FAX: 413-863-2816
Due to COVID-19 Public Participation will occur via ZOOM meeting -
To eliminate unauthorized individuals from entering the meeting the following protocols will be implemented:
1. Contact Barb Williams at: firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your email and phone number that would be
used to access the meeting for verification purposes.
2. Barb Williams will then provide you with the email link and password to enter the meeting
3. You will be directed to the waiting room and invited in after verification of your information
This meeting is being held fully remotely in accordance with the Governor of Massachusetts’
March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c. Section 20.
Minutes of this meeting will be available as soon as possible.
III. STUDENT ADVISORY REPORT
IV. PUBLIC COMMENTS
V. STANDING COMMITTEES
4. Building & Grounds
VI. NEW BUSINESS
1. OPM Interview update Discussion
2. Re-Opening of School (3 Phases) Discussion
3. FY21 Calendar Vote
4. Medical Assistant, Equipment and Construction Discussion
5. ACTION ITEM:COVID-19 DESE, MAGovernor, Federal Grants acceptance Vote
6. ACTION ITEM: FY21 Capital Skills Machine Technology Grant acceptance Vote
VII. FCTS TEACHERS’ ASSOCIATION REPORT
VIII. PRINCIPAL'S REPORT
IX. SUPERINTENDENT’S REPORT
X. CHAIRPERSON'S REPORT
The listing of matters is those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted to: Franklin County Tech School