Bulky Item Curbside Collection: May 5 - October 27
The Greenfield Department of Public Works is pleased to offer bulky item curbside collection again this season. This special collection is by appointment only every other Friday from May 5 through October 27. The homeowner must call 413-772-1528 with a list of items to be collected. The DPW will give the homeowner a scheduled date for curbside collection of the approved items and total cost, which must be pre-paid and is non-refundable.
All collections include a fee of $13 per stop.
Items included in this collection:
- Sofas ($15)
- Overstuffed chairs ($15)
- Mattresses or box springs ($25 each)
- Televisions ($25) Console ($30)
- Stoves, dryers, washing machines ($10)
- Refrigerators, air conditioners ($20)
Items not included in this collection:
- Demolition materials
- Automobile parts, motorcycles, cars