The City of Greenfield continues to monitor developments as they occur. Greenfield is following the Governor’s Office and CDC recommendations at all times.
- Closure Updates: the following are closed to the public March 18 - May 18:
- City Hall
- 20 Sanderson Street (Parks & Rec / Building Inspector / Health / Planning)
- 189 Wells Street (Department of Public Works)
- John Zon Community / Greenfield Senior Center
- Greenfield Public Library
- Economic Development Offices - 324 Main Street
- GCET - 324 Main Street
- Veterans' Services - 294 Main Street
- ... basically ALL city buildings
- All outdoor equipment playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, pickle ball court, pavilions and the Paws Park are closed due to the COVID-19 emergency; however our trails and open spaces remain open.
- On March 13, Mayor Roxann Wedegartner declared a State of Emergency.
- By order of Governor Charlie Baker, all schools are closed through May 4th PRESS RELEASE
- Greenfield Public Schools COVID-19 School Closure Meal Service Download Menu & Schedule
- On March 11 the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a pandemic.
At this time the City is canceling the following events:
- Recreation has cancelled upcoming events for the foreseeable future.
- The DPW Wastewater Tours are cancelled until further notice.
Posted: Fri, Apr 24, 2020 04:18 PM
Updated Thu, Apr 30, 2020 12:00 AM