Annual Parking Permit Rules
2022 Parking Permits will be available on WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1. Click here to purchase.
- Parking permits are $350.
- Permits are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- Permits are valid Monday - Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Permit Parking is only allowed in marked “Permit Parking” spaces in City-owned public parking lots and some neighboring streets.
- Should no "Permit Parking" spaces be available, please call dispatch at (413) 773-5411 to let them know, so they can alert Parking Enforcement. Parking in designated “overflow” areas is only allowed after calling dispatch.
- Permit holders may park anywhere and follow the appropriate payment and parking rules, if they choose to park where their permit is not valid.
- Parking regulations are enforced Monday - Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; legal holidays are excluded. See holiday list >>
- The 2022 permit will be valid from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022.
- Permits must be hung from the rear view mirror or placed on the dashboard next to the inspection sticker, visible to Parking Enforcement.
- Violation of these guidelines may result in a parking ticket. See violations here >>
- The issuance of more than 4 permit-related parking tickets may result in the revocation of the permit.
Purchasing a Permit
- Permits purchased after the 1st of January will be prorated by full months.
- Refunds will be issued for full months only, upon return of the permit.
- Permit holders are responsible for their permit. There is a $20 fee for replacing lost permits.
- Permits are transferable; however the account and permit MUST be transfered to the new owner. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the transfer.
Posted: Thu, Sep 29, 2016 02:29 PM
Updated Wed, Nov 24, 2021 12:00 AM