Am I entitled to an Exemption on My Real Estate Taxes?

You may be eligible for an exemption from or deferral of all or some of your tax. In order to obtain an exemption for which you are qualified, you must file an application in writing on an approved form with the assessors. For more information contact the Assessors office at (413) 772-1506 or Click Here.

Appears in: Treasurer/Collection FAQs

Calendar of Events
Mon, Nov 28, 2022, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Posted to: Mayor’s Office
Local Cultural Council -- SCHEDULED
Mon, Nov 28, 2022, 6:00 pm
Remote via Zoom
Posted to: Cultural Council
Tue, Nov 29, 2022, 5:30 pm
Franklin County Technical School,  82 Industrial Blvd, Turners Falls