Can I Correct the Mailing Addess on My Motor Vehicle Excise Bill?

No - the information printed on your motor vehicle excise tax bill comes to us directly from the Registry of Motor Vehicles. Any change of address must be submitted to the Registry of Motor Vehicles. For your convenience, this may be done by visiting their website at

Appears in: Treasurer/Collection FAQs

Calendar of Events
Tue, Jul 5, 2022, 6:00 pm
via Zoom (link will be posted on the agenda)
Posted to: City Council
Thu, Jul 7, 2022, 4:15 pm - 5:45 pm
John Zon Community Center - Gallery
Posted to: Library
Thu, Jul 7, 2022, 6:00 pm
Hybrid: Zoom and City Hall Meeting Room (Room 203)