What types of businesses need a safety inspection every year?

Pursuant to Table 110 of the Code: "The building official shall periodically inspect and certify buildings and structures or parts thereof in accordance with Table 110.." The buildings in Table 110 include most places of assembly such as churches, theatres, restaurants, nightclubs, stadiums, etc.; educational uses such as schools, daycare centers, etc.; institutional buildings in which the occupants are incapacitated such as hospitals and nursing homes or in which occupants are restrained such as prisons; certain residential buildings such as hotels, motels, dormitories, apartment buildings, etc.; and certain special residential uses such as summer camps, detoxification facilities, group residences etc.

Appears in: Building Inspector's FAQs

Calendar of Events
Tue, Jul 5, 2022, 6:00 pm
via Zoom (link will be posted on the agenda)
Posted to: City Council
Thu, Jul 7, 2022, 4:15 pm - 5:45 pm
Virtual meeting live streamed at --- www.facebook.com/pthreeinc
Posted to: Library
Thu, Jul 7, 2022, 6:00 pm
Hybrid: Zoom and City Hall Meeting Room (Room 203)