What do I need to do to open a restaurant in town?

First and foremost, interested individuals should obtain a copy of the State Food Code 105 CMR 590.000 and review provisions relating to physical facility and equipment requirements. Secondly, speak with either a food safety consultant or the Board of Health for additional advice.

Appears in: Health Department FAQs

Calendar of Events
Mon, Oct 3, 2022, 6:00 pm
Posted to: Human Rights
Tue, Oct 4, 2022, 9:00 am - 11:00 am
14 Court Square, 2nd Fl Meeting Room
Posted to: Assessor’s Office
Tue, Oct 4, 2022, 6:00 pm
via Zoom (link will be posted on the agenda)
Posted to: City Council