Do I need to become certified in food handling practices to open a restaurant?

Yes. A Certified Food Protection manager must be available for opening a restaurant.

Appears in: Health Department FAQs

Calendar of Events
Sun, Nov 27, 2022, 4:00 pm
Posted to: Human Rights
Mon, Nov 28, 2022, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Posted to: Mayor’s Office
Local Cultural Council -- SCHEDULED
Mon, Nov 28, 2022, 6:00 pm
Remote via Zoom
Posted to: Cultural Council