What permits do I need to develop a particular project?

The number and type of permits that may be required depends on the specifics of the project and where it is located. If there are wetland issues, a permit from the Conservation Commission would be required. If the proposed use is a special permitted use, a special permit from the Zoning Board of Appeals would be required. Depending on the size of the project, Major Development Review may be required as well as state and/or federal permits. For a more thorough explanation of the permitting process, see the Guide to Development Permits.

Appears in: Planning & Development FAQs

Calendar of Events
Tue, Jul 5, 2022, 6:00 pm
via Zoom (link will be posted on the agenda)
Posted to: City Council
Thu, Jul 7, 2022, 4:15 pm - 5:45 pm
Virtual meeting live streamed at --- www.facebook.com/pthreeinc
Posted to: Library
Thu, Jul 7, 2022, 6:00 pm
Hybrid: Zoom and City Hall Meeting Room (Room 203)