Greenfield Celebrates Vintage Days on October 13-15
the weekend to do it!
Wondering how you will get around to seeing it all? The old-school trolley is operational and will transport people around downtown Greenfield from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, traveling to vintage shopping spots, historical locations and great places to grab brunch, lunch and dinner. For the second year, classic and antique hot rods will stroll into Court Square for the Vintage Days Car Show on Saturday from 4 to 7 p.m. The city will be alive with sidewalk sales of clothing, books, vinyl and more. You can jump on ghostly history tours, play some vintage lawn games, immerse in Greenfield’s industrial heritage and shoot a round of pool with a vintage cocktail in hand. You can even catch a $4 showing of Batman  at the Greenfield Garden Cinema.
“Greenfield has great vintage finds all the time, from Innovintage to Whitney Hill - folks in Greenfield know where to look for things like classic vinyl and beautiful antiques,” said Greenfield Business Association Director Hannah Rechtschaffen. “We hope people from all over Franklin County and the lower valley will come to check it out. There’s a lot going on in Greenfield, and this is the perfect weekend to discover it.”
Below is a list of participating businesses/organizations and their specials for Vintage Days weekend. Some businesses/organizations are still finalizing their Vintage Days specials. For more information on these offerings, please get in touch with the respective businesses/organizations:
- Adam’s Donuts – Donuts and coffee during Saturday’s vintage car show [On the Trolley Route]
- Antique Revival – Tag sale and 20-50% discounts all weekend.
- Dawn’s School of Dance – Hosting a lemonade stand on Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. [On the Trolley Route]
- Finch Gallery - Haunted Gallery on their second floor - 278 Main St. Ste 204
- Franklin Community Co-Op – Old-fashioned flavors and music on Saturday from 12 - 1:30 p.m., free apple crisp and cider
- Ghostly History Tours - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening, starting from the NEW Finch Gallery Location at 223 Main St.
- Greenfield Garden Cinemas - $4 Throwback Movie Showings of 1989’s Batman (12 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Friday, 12 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, 3:30 p.m.)
- Greenfield Farmers Market - With some pop-up vintage vendors and the beautiful produce, home goods, and art that you can find EVERY Saturday outside of winter. 8 a.m. -12:30 p.m. [On the Trolley Route]
- Greenfield Records – 10% off sales all weekend.
- Hawks and Reed – The Johnny Memphis Band performs on Saturday at 7:30 p.m.
- Hens and Chicks – Celebrating grand re-opening on Friday, 10/13 and Saturday, 10/14, with sales, raffle, and activities for kids throughout the weekend.
- Historical Society of Greenfield – Lawn games and Open house from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday 10/14 [On the Trolley Route]
- Innovintage Place - Sales up to 75% off, porch finds, raffle, pop-ups on Saturday, 10/14 and Sunday, 10/15 [On the Trolley Route]
- Main Street Bar and Grille – Vintage cocktail menu throughout the weekend [On the Trolley Route]
- Museum of Our Industrial Heritage – Open house from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, 10/14 [On the Trolley Route]
- Roundabout Books - Outdoor used book sale, specials on vintage volumes, on Saturday 10/14 [On the Trolley Route]
- The Hangar – Vintage cocktail menu and free rounds of pool [with purchase of food and drink]
- Whitney Hill Antiques - Sales by booth all weekend [On the Trolley Route]
A complete listing of Vintage Days events is available at the city’s travel and tourism website Visit Greenfield: